Jun 26, 2011

Now that I've discovered...

It's hard to put into words all those crazy feelings. 
It's hard to describe all the wonderful moments. 
It's the hardest to keep your sanity after falling 
So deep down the rabbit hole that you can't get out. 
I'm in love with you. In a completely non-romantic way, 
But still very much in love. 
I am my own person: not always perfect, not always nice, 
Even though I wish to be - for you. 
I am selfish and greedy and mean. 
I want all those great times to last forever, 
I want to keep you all for myself, 
I want to keep everyone else out. 
I smile when I think back. And forth. 
I might just dance in the rain or lay in the sun, 
I might drop everything I'm doing to be there for you, 
I would come in the middle of the night 
Or with the dawn, in the evening or mid day, 
But I'll be there. Just remember this much. 
I'll always be there. 
And the times we had and keep having 
Are the best in the world. 
Not to be traded for anything. 


You're simply the best :)

No comments: