Apr 10, 2011

None

If you ever think of me, 
Think of me with a smile on your face. 
Remember our good times: 
Our laughs in the sun, 
Our long talks in the night, 
Our jokes that only we know... 
If you ever think of me.. 
Smile. 
Smile for me. 
Because without you, 
I can't anymore. 
Smile for me 
While I ache for you. 

If you should forget me, 
Do it completely. 
Forget everything 
And never look back. 
Forget my words the moment you read them, 
Because I don't think 
I could take it, 
If you come and go as you please. 

If you pity me,
Then don't.
What you have given me 
Compares to nothing. 
What you mean to me 
is too much to spoil it with pity. 
What you are to me is something so special 
That it's enough for me. 


And if you ever feel unloved... 
Then come back here. 
I'll be waiting.

No comments: